Biti Suppliers & Printing Press is one of the largest company in Nepal. It deals with printing of different items in its own press. It also trades all the printing and stationery related materials all over Nepal. Furthermore, It actively participates in the corporate social responsibility in the field of social development. entry level accounting interview questions It has over 100 employee manpower in its company with a strong human resource department and low labour turnover rate. It has provided a wide range of accountant jobs in Nepal as well.
|Position – Sankalpa Job||:||Accountant|
|No. of Vacancy||:||1|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Last Date||:||July. 15, 2020|
Job in nepal Specification :
|Education Level||:||Bachelor/Masters/CA IPCC/CA CAP II|
|Experience||:||At least one year.|
Other Job Specifications :
- The applicant must be at least bachelors in any stream that has a connection with management. The education of the candidate with Bachelors in business management(BBM), Masters in business management (MBM), Bachelors in business studies(BBS), Bachelors in Business Administration(BBA), Masters in Business Administration(MBA) or CA CAP II/IPCC (One group passed) are acceptable.
- The candidate must have at least one year of experience in the trading company.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of entries such as journal, payment and contra.
- One should have a sound knowledge of VAT, TDS and filing of advance income tax returns.
- He/She must possess the analytical skills to complete the tasks of reconciliation of debtors and creditors and bank reconciliations.
Job Description :
- Must have to make journal entries along with that they must pass every entry related to banks, debtors and creditors.
- Proper filing is a compulsive after making entries in the system. No entries should be passed without the approval of voucher. The voucher will be approved only if it contains proper supporting.
- The candidate will have to file monthly VAT returns and TDS returns.
- Filing of Advance Income tax returns at the end of the poush, Chaitra and Ashad.
- Preparation of salary sheet.
- Calculation of TDS on salary, Gratuity, PF and CIT.
- keep in touch with sales associates for payments.
The candidate can apply for the job before July 15, 2020. Please fill the form below and attach your cv to apply.