Meinhardt Group is looking for a group of engineers to work for their largest multi-disciplinary firms for consulting engineers, planners and managers.
|Job Level||:||Mid Level|
|No. of Vacancy||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Deadline||:||July. 30, 2020|
|Educational Qualification||:||Bachelor’s or more|
|Experience||:||Equals to 3 years or more|
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering and it is preferable to have a master’s degree in structural engineering.
- More than 3 years of working experience in mid-rise and high-rise buildings.
- Well versed in structural engineering software like ETABS, SAP2000, SAFE and enthusiasm to learn other relevant structural design software as per need
- Willing to undergo training and travel.
- Knowledge on RAPT software, British Codes, ACI, AISC, Euro codes and Building Information Modeling (BIM) using Revit is an advantage
Fill the form below to apply for the job.