Position: Female and Male Supervisor
Nepal red cross society(NRCS) is an independent Non-governmental organization(NGO) based in Nepal. Also, Its headquarters is based in Kathmandu. It has been providing many non-profitable services all over Nepal. moreover, its major services are education, eye care, health care, and blood bank facility. Similarly, it has been working majorly in the upliftment of the society. likewise, it has been working together in all the areas to work together. It is providing its services in all the 77 districts of Nepal. In addition, NRCS is providing the services in 2 eye hospitals and different eye care centers, more than 100 blood transfusion centers along with 200 ambulances stations. It has also backed up by 12 warehouses all over Nepal. NGO jobs Nepal.
Job Category: NGO/INGO
Job Type: Full time work based
Level of job: Mid level of job
Type of Company: Non governmental organizations.
Location of job: Kathmandu and outside valley.
Number of vacancies: 5
Deadline: September 20, 2020
Pay scale or Salary: Negotiable/ very attractive salary
Eligibility: Must be a Nepali citizen.
- The candidate must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any stream. However, the candidate in BBA and MBA qualified who are fresher with no experience are encouraged to apply.
- Furthermore, the Candidates qualified in social work will be preferred in the selection process.
- The candidate must have the will to work in a non-governmental sector with hard work and courage.
- applicant must have good skills and knowledge in the use of computer software along with that the skills in Microsoft office excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be good with the number and use the spreadsheet well. Also must be able to make good data entry works.
- An open mind candidate that can adapt in the environment with any situations.
- Should have a positive mindset to work very closely with other staff.
Job specifications and job descriptions:
- Must be willing to travel all over the places in Nepal for social works, cultural programs, volunteering, blood donations programs and other works for the betterment of the society,
- Should supervise the mid-level and lower-level staff along with the clerical staff and take reporting for the works they are doing and similarly report to the higher level authority.
- lead a team in every program and divide the work according to the available manpower for the smooth running of the programs.
- Also, Should look after legal and advisory matters that need to be fulfilled and taking other permits required to organize the programs.
- Furthermore, should have the ability to speak in the meeting and discuss the main matters that will be helpful in increasing the name of the society along with taking the organization forward.
- In conclusion, The candidate should work for society and for its growth.
Any candidate interested in this shall fill the form below and apply.