Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
Details of the company:
Ashok Steels Industries is a privately owned manufacturing industry based in jeetpur, Nepal. It has been serving as a steel industry for 10 years now. It produces steel and other steel products that are helpful in fulfilling the building and construction needs. They produce high-quality steels that have to prove to long-lasting. It has received various benefits from the construction and production companies based in India, France and various parts of Japan as well. Its production plant is situated in jeetpur, Nepal along with back end office. Furthermore, Its working backend office is also situated in Kathmandu. Jobs in Nepal
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Level of job: Senior level and Mid level
Type of Company: Manufacturing Company
Location of job: Both inside and outside the valley depending upon the sales area designated to an individual
Number of vacancies: 3
Deadline: August 19, 2020
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing. Preferable with a master’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience or more. This post requires experience in steel selling, cement selling or marketing of other construction materials.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills in order to satisfy consumers and dealers.
- Strong English and Nepali speaking abilities.
- Ability to work in a spreadsheet most desirable world be ms. excel.
- Can make proper records of dealers and look afters outstanding amounts.
- Candidate must be confident and strong convincing abilities.
- If the applicant knows Nepali typing it will be a plus. This position requires the preparation of dealer agreements.
- Meet every sales target designated and proposed by the management.
- Prepare the dealer agreement after analyzing all the facts and if it is in favor of the company or not.
- Take care after all the payments due and make sure all the payments are received in time.
- Supervise juniors sales team and assistants.
- Coordinate with the accounts team and settlements of debtors timely.
- Take care of all sales and marketing related issues.
If any candidate is interested in this vacancy. They can fill the form below with the CV attached.
Jobs in nepal – Sankalpa Job